Spiga

Bank Claim

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Manager of a leading bank in South Africa; I wanted
to present you to my bank as the next of Kin/beneficiary to
my deceased client, Mr. Dr.George Brumley. He has a bank
balance of ($14.6m USD), He is also an American and was a
businessman, who involved in a plane crash along with his
family. You can confirm from the website below.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
No other person knows about this account. The Strategy is to
use our influences as the Managers/Directors of the bank to
approve the funds to you legally for our mutual benefits. So
if you are interested, kindly forward to me your names,
cell, Phone/fax, profession, age and country so I can
contact you with the legal proceedings.
Thank you
Mr. Peter Mageza

0 comments: