Spiga

Request For Your Assistance

I seek your consent to write the bank and present you as beneficiary of thirty millions pounds sterling (30,000,000.00 G.B.P)The funds belongs to my late cousin Late Mrs Stella Obasanjo a wife to former president of Nigeria.

since i have all the documents regarding the deposited funds which I will disclose to you as we progress in this transaction.

All we require from you is 100% trust,and honest corporations to enable us see this deal through, and I also guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate process that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Upon consideration by you, send to me your followings :

1. Full Name 2. Address 3. Age/Sex 4. Occupation
5. Nationality 6. Tel number/fax so that we can speedy up the transaction before i will be called to give account of the assets.

Please reply me through this email address :

mr_edesabebe4@yahoo.com.hk

Yours sincerely,
Mr Edes Abebe

+2347036359972

0 comments: