Spiga

From Mr. Peter Cummings

From: peter cummings (mr_peter_cummings1s@msn.com)
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 4:39:20 PM
Subject: Mr. Peter (Urgent Business)



Attn:
RE: TRANSFER OF £156,000,000. 00

I am quite Sure that this mail Will come to you as a surprise Since I have not been having previous correspondences with you.

First, let me start by introducing myself as Mr.Peter Cummings, a staff in the Private Clients Section of a well-known bank, here in London, England.

One of our accounts, with holding balance of £156,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Six Million Pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last operated three years ago. From my investigations and confirmation, the owner of the said account,died in a plane crash. Therefore, the account has no beneficiary and no other person knows about this account.

I am in close contact with the bank manager here who is my partner and is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy foreigner with foreign bank account because the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner. The account has no writen or oral WILL attached to it. I will provide the necessary information and documents needed in order to claim this money if you agree to receive this fund in your account pending my arrival in your country for sharing and on receipt of your Bank Account Details where the fund will be transferred.

We will start the first transfer with £56,000,000.00. At the end, 65% will be for me, 25% for you and 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred on both sides during the transfer, remaining 5% will go to the charity.
There is no risk involved as every arrangement has been perfected.

Office: +447024099220
Cell: +447045708071

Your cooperation is highly needed.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Peter Cummings,

0 comments: