Spiga

Humanity Respect

From: Michael Brady(Esq
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 2:01:37 AM
Subject: Urgent!!

Dear One,
With due respect, trust and humanity I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its
nature as being totally confidential and secret.

Do permit me to introduce myself briefly; I am Barrister Michael Brady a legal attorney to Late Andreas
Schranner a German property magnate. Actually, I got your contact information through my private search for
someone I can confidently trust on, and I believe we can transact this business, I have prayed over it and
selected you among others due to its esteeming nature and trust worthy person I can confide on and by their
recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere request.

My client late Andreas Schranner was a German property magnate, who lived in Spain for four years;
died along with his family on the 31Th of July 2000 in an Air France concord plane crash bound for New York
in their plan for a world cruise, for more details of the plane crash go through the sit below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Prior to my explaining further, I am conscious that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a
relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim I decided to reach you
via this media to join me to put claims on this vault before it is seized or confiscated by the authorities.

Before the catastrophe; He deposited One Trunk Box containing the sum of $8.8M (EIGHT MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a Safe security company here in Spain and he did not disclose the exact content of
deposited diplomatic box to the treasure house as cash but Personal valuables for security and personal reasons. As the
attorney to late Andreas Schranner, the security company has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor)
to make Claims or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed, I was given an
ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the Vault liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance
with existing laws. After preliminary efforts of search for a direct family member which came to no avail, I decided to contact you,
my suggestion to you is that I will like to present you as the beneficiary to this vault, I know you may not be anyway related to my
late client; Hence I am presenting you as the next of kin is a possibility that the vault will be released to you. I can guarantee that if
you are willing and interested I will put in place all necessary modality in accordance with the Law to legally present you as the true
Next of Kin and true beneficiary.

You are required to Immediately Indicate your Interest on Prompt Response via E-Mail with the Following Information:

(1) Your Private Telephone and Fax Number
(2)Your Full Name
(3) Your residential address

This transaction is 100% risk free as I have worked out all modalities to complete the operation effectively. Once the diplomatic
consignment is released to you, we shall divide the content in the ratio of 50% for you, 50% for me as our benefit. ($4.4 Million each).

Endeavour to get back to me weather or not you are willing to collaborate with me via my private Email Address:michaelbrandy344@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Michael Brady(Esq).
E-mail:michaelbrandy344@gmail.com

0 comments: