Spiga

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

----- Original Message ----
From: strongson samson
To: makiramarika@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:10:44 AM
Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Aakwasa-Abubakar &co
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
41 broad Street. Lagos Nigeria
Www.nigerianlawyers.com/Aakwas.Abubakar.htm
Email; aakwasa@aakwasa.ourprofile.org
aakwasachambers@hotmail.com

My Dear ,
I apologize if the content of this e-mail is against your moral
belief.
Nevertheless, i will advise you pay close attention to the information
i am about to divulge to you with utmost confidentiality. You might
probably think this is just another scam or scheme, but i assure you
that you can only know the truth if you read carefully the content
herein.
My name is Monna Mullins, an American Citizen presently in Europe for
medical treatment. I was hospitalized and bed ridden after a ghastly
auto accident involving my entire family on our way back from camping
in Canne, South of France . Myself and husband survived with major
injuries. But, he died one week after the accident as a result the
injuries
sustained in his brain.
More so, the doctor has informed me that my health condition is
getting
worse. This is as a result of the head injuries i sustained from the
accident which has affected my brain and caused a major damage to my
spinal cord. I am told that i have a few months to live after a series
of surgeries and tests had being conducted. Knowing this sad
development,
i have decided to dispose our estate and fund to a prudent and God
fearing person; who will disburse the money wisely for the work of
charity and other ventures as he deems fit. This decision is based on
the
fact that i am the only surviving person in my family, with no
extended relatives to inherit these properties. I hate to think that
the bank
and security firm where we have these assets lodged will confiscate and
declare it unserviceable after my death; Hence, my reason for this
bold decision. Although, i am a stranger to you and for all you know i
could be just another of those Internet con-artists. However, i will
implore you to respond to this e-mail
All that you are required to do is assist in safe-keeping this fund
valued at US $15.5 Million United States Dollars deposited in an
Escrow account with a security consultancy firm in Madrid , Spain ,
before
it gets confiscated or declared un-serviceable. Therefore, i seek your
consent to present you as the Trustee/Foreign Investor to my late
husband, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I
have all
the necessary information, guidelines and documents given to me by my
husband before his death. Your honest and full co-operation is all that
is required to enable us see this transaction through. But it is
imminent I state to you clearly now that this transaction will be
executed
through normal banking proceedings. Although, i guarantee that this
will
be executed under a proper arrangement that will be sternly monitored
by me every step of the way. I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality and discreetness in this matter until the task is
accomplished.
I know i have never met you in person, but my intuition tells me to
do this, and I hope you act sincerely. Note that, 40% of the total
fund will be given to you and family upon the successful release of
this
fund, because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself.
Please, include your full name, resident address and phone numbers when
responding to this e-mail.
my best regards to your family,
Monna Mullins[ MMONNAMULLINS@YAHOO.COM]
pls reply to my attorney below
MR AAKWASA ABU
CALL 2348082442677 ONLY

NOTE "THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE AND IN ANY ATTACHMENTS,
CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE
ATTENTION AND
USE OF THE NAMED ADDRESSEE (S). IT MUST NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY PERSON
(S) WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR A
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU
ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AND MUST NOT, DISCLOSE, COPY, DISTRIBUTE, OR
RETAIN
THIS MESSAGE OR ANY PART OF IT

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

0 comments: