Spiga

FROM DR.MOHAMMED YAHAYA OF SUDAN

----- Original Message ----
From: Dr.MOHAMMED YAHAYA
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 6:49:35 PM
Subject: FROM DR.MOHAMMED YAHAYA OF SUDAN




FROM DR.MOHAMMED YAHAYA OF SUDAN,

I need your services in a confidential Matter regarding consignment out
of a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private
arrangement.You will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal
documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free
transfer. I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as
appreciation as soon as this transaction is completed.

I have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now.
The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight
answer from you. Yes or no.

If yes, Kindly furnish me with your personal information which must
include your direct cell phone and fax number, your address and
company name, then lets work out the modalities.
E-mail(drmohammedyyaya@live.com) me as soon as you receive this proposal
to enable me acknowledge the reciept of your email
and inform you of what you need to do.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dr.MOHAMMED YAHAYA.

0 comments: