Spiga

Francis Doyle: Very important And Urgent Response Needed

--- On Wed, 7/2/08, Francis Doyle wrote:

From: Francis Doyle (frkdoyle102@gmail.com)
Subject: Very important And Urgent Response Needed
To:
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 5:49 PM

Dear Friend,



I am Barrister Francis Doyle, an attorney in London. A client of mine by the name of Alh. Slamet Hassan died in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, together with his wife and family, as a result of the deadly tsunami.



Please log on to the following Web sites for more about the tsunami:

www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake



The main reason I'm contacting you is to ask that you assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my late client with a financial institution abroad do not get declared unclaimed because he died with his wife and children.



The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or else the funds will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of my late client so that the proceeds of the funds can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on the basis of mutually agreed-to percentages.



All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of kin will be provided for you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this transaction through.



The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Otherwise, please contact me at once to indicate your interest.



If you are willing to assist me in this venture, I will establish verbal communication with you by telephone or email so as to give you a much better picture of the situation.



Best regards,

Barrister Francis Doyle

Sunlight House, Quay Street, 3rd Floor

Manchester M3 3JZ

England

0 comments: