Spiga

John Skilton Esq: Hello and Good Day

----- Original Message ----
From: John Skilton Esq (jskilton@live.com)
Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2008 3:07:45 PM
Subject: Hello and Good Day

88, Woolworth Rd. SE1 7AA,
London England.
Tel +44-702-408-2807
Email: jskiltonassociates@live.com

Hello and Good Day,

I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let
this not be a surprise message to you because I got your contact
information from the international directory few weeks ago, before
I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction.
Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to
disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you. This is a
personal email directed to you and I request that it should be treated
as such.

I am John Skelton, a solicitor at law and I represent a late top company
executive here in UK. I have a very sensitive and private brief to ask for
your partnership to re-profile funds over Ј9.8million pounds (Nine Million
Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling).I will give the details,
but in summary, the funds is coming via a Securities Finance House in Europe
and this is a legitimate transaction.

If you can able to work to earn those fees, please write back immediately by
Email and provide me with your confidential Telephone and fax number and I will
provide further details.


I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that
this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required
arrangements have been made for the completion of this transaction.

Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please get in touch
with me by my alternative email : jskiltonassociates@live.com ,for better confidentiality
and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction.


Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.
John Skelton.

0 comments: