Spiga

anderson cole: trustworthy person needed

----- Original Message ----
From: Anderson Cole (queen@info.com)
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 1:18:55 AM
Subject: Trustworthy Person Needed

Attention,

I am Anderson Cole,a financial Consultant/Account portfolio manager based
and working in London UK, working in one of the leading finance houses and
I happen to have managed a particular account for a Jerry Khan, here in
the United Kingdom,who died Interstate, leaving in our care a sizable
amount in a domiciliary United States Dollars Investment Account.

For some reason this client does not have an easily identifiable next of
Kin and I have made several enquiries to locate any of the Late John's
relatives; immediate and extended, this has proved unsuccessfull. I need
your assistance in securing the money and property left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Finance House here in the United Kingdom. The Finance House has already
issued a Government Mandatory formality notice to provide the Next of Kin
or have the account confiscated and this should expire within a month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for over
two years and convinced that no one is coming up and having satisfied the
mandatory legal requirement of Beneficiary/next of kin Notification, I
seek a Reliable and Trustworthy person,with your consent and perfect
understanding, to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account initially valued at Twenty One Million, Three
Hundred And Twenty Thousand United States Dollars, interest not inclusive,
can be paid into an account to be provided by you(preferably) outside the
United Kingdom Financial Institutions or its Isles), as the perceived Next
Of Kin Legally and Otherwise.

All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me; which I
know would not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I
would advise that you give this positive consideration and get back to me
soon. I'll be flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will
be given to you for your assistance.

Upon receipt of your response we will exchange contact information so that
we can reach each other for further discussions.

Regards,

Anderson Cole
Email: anderson-cole@live.com


--
Imprima essa mensagem somente se for necessário, racionalize os custos da Universidade.

0 comments: