Spiga

MADAM SARAH: FROM MADAM SARAH RESPONE IMMEDIATELY

----- Original Message ----
From: Madam Sarah Coleman
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2008 2:36:59 AM
Subject: FROM MADAM SARAH RESPONE IMMEDIATELY




--
4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea,SW3,
England.

I am sorry for bouncing into your privacy. You might not know the
sender of this Mail. But i got your E-mail when searching files on
reputable
people online. let me start by introducing myself. Here writes,
madam Sarah Coleman(Phd.Msc,Fsd).Here writes madam Sarah Coleman,
I am married to Engineer Welsh Coleman an Englishman who is dead.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 3 Million
(THREE Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived
from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a security
company here in UK. Presently,this money is still with the online bank.
My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate
this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from
my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
online bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority
that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My
happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always
be prayerful all through your life.Please assure me that you will
act just as I have stated herein.
Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and
members of your family.

You are to contact me with my most private email
address:madam.sarah.hopson@hotmail.com

Thanks
madam Sarah Coleman

FROM MADAM SARAH RESPONE IMMEDIATELY

0 comments: