Spiga

"aaguillon@intercable.net": RESPONSE NEEDED

----- Original Message ----
From: "aaguillon@intercable.net"
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 4:45:10 AM
Subject: RESPONSE NEEDED



From Alexander Flockhart
Email: alexanderflockharthk@hangsengbanks.com

Complement of the day,

My name is Mr.Alexander A.Flockhart I work with the Hang Seng Bank There is the sum of $30,000,000 in my bank Hang Seng Bank,Hong kong.

There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come for the claims.That is why I ask that you assist me so as to have the sum transfered out of my bank into your account.

Please email me back on:
flockhart.alex03@yahoo.com.hk

so we can commence all arrangements and I would give your more informations on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the following:

Full names
Phone number
Address
Occupation
Age and Sex

Sincerely,
Mr Alexander A.Flockhart

0 comments: