Spiga

GEORGE OSEI: YOUR RESPONSE IS AWAITED

----- Original Message ----
From: george osei (georgeosei1@mail.mn)
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 6:29:38 PM
Subject: Your Response Is Awaited

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. George Osei, I works with a bank like the one in
charge, in one of the commercial banks in western Africa of
Accra-Ghana. There am packaging a transaction that will be of mutual
benefit. Like the one in charge of branch of the Ghana bank, central
office in the capital is my to have to send a financial report, Accra,
in the end of each budgetary exercise. After the launching of the
financial report of the second trimester, finishing the June of 2007,
I discovered that my branch obtained a substantial benefit that
increased of the account of the service of the inner yield (IRS).

This was not detected by the internal inspectors of my central office.
There are funny the bottoms in which the account of the call of the
trust of the call of the bank without beneficiary. Meanwhile as you
know I cannot be connected directly with this money for obvious
reasons. So my making contact with enemy with you you are so that you
attend to me you receive east bottom in his country that knows is
possible if you communicate correctly with me and obtains a part of
the consideration of the total bottoms like its advantage. The
transference would be a transaction of Bank-to-Bank.

Everything what I need you you are to place demand like the original
depositor of this bottom. I will compute its details like the person
who made the deposit in my branch in our data base of computer, so
that my central office requests immediately the transference to its
indicated banking account. Thanks for its understanding and
cooperation. You can indicate please his interest sending to me a
return mail. Whereas imploro to keep the required absolute secret and
the secret to him in this transaction I am waiting for its positive
answer.

Sincerely his,
Mr.George Osei

0 comments: