Spiga

JAMES TINGWEI: TINGWEI FROM HONGKONG

----- Original Message ----
From: James Tingwei (jtingwei@yahoo.com.hk)
To: ting_wei1@yahoo.com.hk
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 1:05:51 PM
Subject: Tingwei from Hong Kong

My Name Is James Ting-Wei,

I have been a prominent businessman in Hong Kong till I had my problem
years ago, right now I have a serious big business to propose to you,
business to gross 21 million,Five hundred Thousand American Money.
I want you to help me receive this fund,Rest assured I can make this
transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand,
and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to
you a good percentage of the fund as your share.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my
e-mail: ting_wei1@yahoo.com.hk

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make
it work .

I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.

James Ting-Wei

0 comments: