Spiga

BARRISTER BIN MOHAMAD YUSOFF: ENDEAVOUR TO USE FOR THE LESS PRIVILEDGED.

----- Original Message ----
From: BARRISTER BIN MOHAMAD YUSOFF. (binmohamady@yahoo.com)
To: info@punjabfootwear.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:20:43 AM
Subject: ENDEAVOUR TO USE FOR THE LESS PRIVILEDGED.



FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER
BIN MOHAMAD YUSOFF (ESQ)

Attention:

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm Here in
Malaysia My name are BARRISTER BIN MOHAMAD YUSOFF (esq.) A personal attorney
to our late client Mr. ABDUL SAAZ who worked for an oil firm in Malaysia, Mr.
ABDUL SAAZ a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a Will in our
law firm stating that $2M (two million U.S. dollars only) should be donated to
any Philanthropist of our choice overseas.

We have made a random draw and your name and e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money
from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the
beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the
money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are
required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this
money to any of your designated official account. I urge you to contact me
immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a
date limit. Please contact me urgently via my personal email address as stated
above.
reply to my private email;
ybinmohamad@yahoo.com
CONGRATULATIONS

Regards,
BARRISTER BIN MOHAMAD YUSOFF.

0 comments: