Spiga

MR. ADAMS SMITH: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

----- Original Message ----
From: Mr. Adams Smith (info@cbn.com)
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:41:05 PM
Subject: Unfinished Business (Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible)

Unfinished Business (Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible)


Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from England who
is an international business man.

Presently I'm in England for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed
us some how that is why I decided to compensate you on your effort.

Now contact my bankers Central Bank Of Nigeria Plc, here is the contact:
Name: Mr. Stevens Herbert
Email:cbnplc007@gmail.com
Tel: +2348052167225 or +2347035845224



Please you are to send me the following details to begin claims.

NAME...............................
ADDRESS............................
PHONE NUMBER........................
OCCUPATION..........................
AGE................................
NATIONALITY


Ask them to send you the total $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred United
State Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter and also for those of
you that has been scammed before.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get
in touched with my bankers and instruct them where to send the Money to
you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner
are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my bankers on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with
Mr. Stevens Herbert and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
You can as well call me for more discussion on +44-704-573-0261

Regards,
Mr. Adams Smith

0 comments: