Spiga

SGT. HARRY BENSON: ATTN: DEAR FRIEND

----- Original Message ----
From: Sgt.Harry Benson (harry1b1@gmail.com)
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:23:21 PM
Subject: ATTN: Dear Friend



Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you
before now. My name is Harry Benson, a master sgt. of The U.S. Marine,
deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003.I would like to share
some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and
role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S ARMY
which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq. Though, I would like to hold
back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found
time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have insight
regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your
desired interest in one way or the other.Here is a BBC news listing that
confirms what I share with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable
us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding. I must
say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing
truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.In this
regards,I will not hold backto say that the essence of this letter is strictly
for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more..I will be more vivid and
coherent in my next email in this regards.

Meanwhile,could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and
understood my intentions?Standing by for your response.
warm regards,
master sgt.Harry Benson

secured email: harry1b1@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

0 comments: