Spiga

ROBERT CHIME: COMPERSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT

----- Original Message ----
From: ROBERT CHIME (robertchime2008@myway.com)
To: XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:21:54 PM
Subject: COMPERSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT

Dear Partner,
How are you doing? Compliment of the day and to your
family. I didn't forgot your past effort by trying to
help me, I want to inform you that I have succeeded in
getting those funds transferred under the co-operation
of a new partner from Paraguay.
I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your
great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into
your account due to one reason or the other best known
to you.
But I want to inform you that I have successfully
transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else
account who was capable of assisting me in this great
venture through the help of the diplomat I told you
about.
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and
trustworthiness you showed to the course of the
transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500.000.00 Five
Hundred Thousand united States Dollars).
I have authorized my Secretary whom deposited my money
to issue you international certified bank draft
cashable at your bank. My dear friend I will like you
to contact the my secretary for the collection of this
International Certified bank Draft. The name and
contact of my Secretary is as follows.
CONTACT PERSON: LUCAS DURU
TELEPHONE: +234 8034435314
EMAIL: lucasduru2008@myway.com
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the
investment project that my new partner and I are
having at hand.
Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to
my secretary on your behalf to send the Bank Draft to
you as soon as you contact him without delay.
Please I will like you to accept this token with good
faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear
from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Robert Chime Esq.

0 comments: