Spiga

DR. WALKER SMITH: DEAR SIR/MADAM

----- Original Message ----
From: Dr.Walker Smith (walker_smith011@universia.cl)
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:00:27 AM
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam.


Dear Sir/Madam,


TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF US$23.5MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.


I got to know of you in my search for a reputable person/company to assist me in an urgent business that would boost our financial standard when completed, which also requires utmost trust and confidentiality.


My name is Mr. Joseph Ajiboye. I am the Auditor General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. As a matter of fact, I was appointed on emergency to audit the account of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) from 1999-2007, after series of petitions was received by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund [IMF] from foreign contractors, due to the inability of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to fulfill its obligations in effecting payments to foreign contractors that did various contracts for NNPC from 1999-2007. Based on this, the president and his cabinet members found it challenging to this present Democratic dispensation and mandated me to carry out a careful and comprehensive review and audit the account of NNPC from 1999 to 2007 and make sure that all the approved contractors that have completed their projects are duly paid.


In the cause of discharging my duty, I discovered to my greatest surprise a whopping sum of US$23.5Million floating on the payment schedule without any claim to it. When I investigated to know where the fund was originated, I discorvered that there was a collaboration with some individuals in the past administration who are NO more in the present democratic administration for a business deal to claim this sum of USD23.5Million [Twenty Three Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] as a contract funds, which was NOT executed. The fund originated from over invoiced contract sums but unfortunately for them, they failed because, they did not met with the government statory obligation that would have necessitated them to transfer the fund to their bank account because of the sudden change of government. This money exists now in our payment schedule without any claim to it. But with my position and discovery, there is nothing anyone can do again in this effect since the payment file that would facilitate the transfer of the fund into any foreign bank account is with me Hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to stand as the beneficiary of the fund. I, being the Auditor General reviewing all the payments will use my position and power to convert and correct all the anomalies, then position you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund for it to be approved in your NAME and transferred to your bank account as its rightful beneficiary, after which I will come down to your country to share the money with you as follows:50% for you, 50% for me.


Please there is absolutely NO risk involved in this deal as everything will be done under a legal and legitimate arrangements as all the necessary documents needed to execute this deal would be secured legally from appropriate quaters. You should know that all arrangements to transfer this fund to bank a foreign bank account have been put in place before my contact to you.


Therefore, if you are willing and capable of handling this business, do indicate your honest interest as soon as you receive this mail and get back to me urgently via my Alternative Email addresses: joseph_ajiboye48@mail.com OR joseph_ajiboye@yahoo.com to enable us proceed. Please include your telephone number so that I can call you for more oral brieffing. Further steps on how to actualize this DEAL will be revealed to you as soon as I receive your positive response.


Best Regards,
Joseph Ajiboye.









Portal Universia Chile - Red de universidades red de oportunidades.
http://www.universia.cl

0 comments: