Spiga

JJ WILLIAMS 002: HELLO

----- Original Message ----
From: "jj_williams002@yahoo.com" (drsherrywater@mailbox.hu)
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:07:42 PM
Subject: HELLO

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of The Transaction which we had and you did not end it
with me and after some week which I found a new partner which we both succeed with the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000USD {Four Hundred Thousand Unite States Dollars) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited
the money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.


My dear, I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the financeHouse for the collection of this international certified bank draft.
The name of the Person with your Cheque is Mr. JEAN WILLIAMS


COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT Mr. JEAN WILLIAMS
EMAIL: jj_williams002@yahoo.com

At the moment, I am very busy in Sydney because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner Mr. Peter Hills of CTL Express
Delivery Company are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Mr. Jean Williams at the finance house on your
behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without delay. I will like to inform you that you will have to take charges of
any expenses that will inquire in the process of delivering the check to you, because I have paid for the insurance fee to secure the cheque
from damage or lost in the process of delivery



Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get this fund I
will like you to invest wisely and stay away from trouble and always pray to God he make things when all hope is lost, thanks for the past
relationship we have had in the past and hope we will meet some days because i have done my best as a Christian.



However, I want you to contact him immediately as soon as you receive this information because he is leaving for the US by the end of this
Month and this might cost a delayment for you to receive this draft.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Mrs Sherry Water

0 comments: