Spiga

GOD BLESSING BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY: FROM MR BENER TEEBI

----- Original Message ----
From: Mr Bener Teebi (garrisonwaterside@eircom.net)
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:53:12 AM
Subject: God Blessing Be Upon You And Your Family.Form Mr Bener Teebi

Good Day my beloved friend,

may God bless you as you read this mail,this mail comes from a
devastated, sorrowful and emotional laden soul that needs compassion
from a kind and good spirited person to wipe away my tears and
appropriate my dream and humanitarian gesture. As you read this, don't
want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone dies
someday.

My name is Mr Bener Teebi a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E.I worked
with Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources for eight years as a
contractor,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment,I am very worried as the doctors have
informed me that its terminal. I don't know how much time I have left
on earth, hence this mail to you. I have not particularly lived my life
well, as I never really cared for anyone but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there
is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my
family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there
to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept
the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they
seem not to be content with what I have left for them. The last of my
money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of $28,000,000,00
that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to
help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.
I have set aside 20% for you and for your time.

Please for more informations and documentation of this funds contact me
urgently on my private email below.

benerteebi11@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Mr Bener Teebi

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

0 comments: