Spiga

DO NOT IGNORE...PLEASE !!!

----- Original Message ----
From: Nancy Testerman (NTesterman@phrma.org)
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:57:09 AM
Subject: DO NOT IGNORE...PLEASE !!!

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Alice Creek from Solomon Islands. I am married to Late Mr
John W. Creek who worked with
MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in KUWAIT
for nine year before he died on the 22th August 2005. We were married
for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days. we were both born again Christians Since his
death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollar ($2,500,000.00)
with a bank In Europe and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting
my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently
my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due
to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this
money the way I am going to instruct herein, like helping orpha ns, widows,
homeless children and other people that need financial assistance.
l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and it had been
their wish to see my husband dead in order that they might inherit his
wealth since we have no child.they have also squandered much of my
husbands hard earned money already before they all dissapared and left
me here in the Hospital, i kept this deposit secret till this day. I
don't need any telephone communication due to the confidenciality of
this transfer.
Once I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I
will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove
you the present beneficiary of this funds. I also want you to always
uplift me in prayer. Please reply to my very confidential email address
below
mrsalcreek4love@yahoo.es
Await your responds and God bless you.
Alice Creek Mrs

0 comments: