Spiga

LUKAS PATRICK: ATTN: MY GOOD FRIEND

----- Original Message ----
From: Lukas Patrick (plukas11@mailbox.hu)
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 2:29:16 PM
Subject: Attn:My Good Friend

Attn:My Good Friend

I am remembering you in keeping to my personal belief that one good
turn it is said,deserves another.

It is strictly on this premise I made out amount of U.S$1,500,000.00
in certified Bank draft for you and kept it with my personal Attorney
back home shortly before I travelled out of the country.

I was able to pull through with another foreigner,the transaction for
which you previously extended your cooperation to me even though it
did quite work out then due to circumstance beyond us.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with my lawyer along with your
full names and address ASAP via his below given information so that he
can release the draft to you as per my standing instruction:-

Name:- Barr.John Wayne
Email:- advocate_wayne@yahoo.fr

And when this is done,do notify me in writting.Wishing you the very
best in life.

Regards,

Mr.George Lukas

0 comments: