Spiga

ASSITANCE NEEDED.

----- Original Message ----
From: David William (Adwilla@gmail.com)
To: xxxxx@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 7:50:41 AM
Subject: ASSITANCE NEEDED.

Dear Sir\Madam, My name is David William,22years old from LIberia, Africa.My father,mother,brothers and sisters were all killed during the Lberia Crisis.Already,over 220,000 people have been killed and over two million people including men,women and children were rendered homeless Right now,i am Accra,the capital city of Ghana as a refugee at the Bujubura Refugee Camp here in Accra,Ghana.Before the death of my father,he was a Gold and Diamond merchant in North and West Africa. But before the death of my father,he deposited US$8million in a trunk box as Family Valuables at a Security Company in Ghana and named me as the Next-of- kin being the eldest son What i want you to do is to help me claim and receive this funds in your name as my foreign beneficiary in areas of investment in your country. For your help and assitance,i will offer you 35% of the total sum (US$8million),60% will be for me and while 5% will be set aside for any miscellenous expenses which may come up during the cause of this transaction but you must keep this transaction STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL because i dont want anybody in Africa to know that my late father deposited such amount in my name as family valuables. After receiving the funds on my behalf,you will make arrangement for me to leave Africa to come to your country and start a new life. Please get back to me with your direct telephone number through my private Email adress:Adwilla@gmail.com God Bless, David William.

0 comments: