Spiga

COMPENSATION FOR YOU

----- Original Message ----
From: murphy giwa giwa (murphygiwa13@gmail.com)
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 1:47:32 PM
Subject: Compensation For You.

Compensation For You.

Dear Friend,

How are you for today? Hope all is well with you and your family; you may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded, I know that it is not your fault. Although I did not give you my real names when I contacted you for the business due to security reasons.

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money transferred to Kuwait. It is done through the assistant of your countryman Mr. Edward Smith, who is an American based businessman.

Currently I am in Kuwait, Asia. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success/progress, you made me what I am today, now though you were not there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I under stand it is simply because of what you must have heard about some bad people in my continent but still there are still some good ones for example myself.

In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out as compensation and I WHAT YOU TO UNDERLINE THIS WORD THAT I HAVE WROTE YOUR NAME ON IT FOR YOUR FAVOUR a (Certified Bank Draft) tune of US$750,000.00.(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) I left the ( Certified Bank Draft ) cashable anywhere in the world with Pastor. Daniel Peters, on my departure to Kuwait, Asia. I will want you to contact my pastor through his email address which is ( danielpeters82@yahoo.it) you are the one to cash this (Certified Bank Draft) by yourself

Once again His email address his ( danielpeters82@yahoo.it ) Therefore, you should re-confirm back to him your full Name, telephone number and your correct mailing/delivery address where you want him to send the (Certified Bank Draft) to you.

Note; I urge you to follow Pastor. Daniel Peter's instruction/directive, please don't argue with him do as he direct you on what to do.

Best regards,

Mr. Murphy Giwa.

0 comments: