Spiga

INVESTMENT UNDER YOUR CARE

----- Original Message ----
From: IDRIS KADIR (idriskadir@seemails.net)
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:42:41 AM
Subject: INVESTMENT UNDER YOUR CARE


MR.ABD BIN IDRIS KADIR
4B PETERS AVENUE,DIMKPA.
BAKASSI PENINSULAR ISLANDS

Dear,

I write to share your view on investments

This is Mr. ABD IDRIS KADIR writting from a
political assylum camp here in Bakassi Penninsular islands.I contacted you solely to assist me invest my funds for profit making in your country.I will be very happy and glad to work with you/your company personally to achieve this aim.I would not know if you will be willing to achieve this with me or not.However If you will be able to work with me and advice well on this,please get back to me so that we will start to make plans for a better investment options that will be beneficiail to the both party's.Please feel free to get back to me if you are willing to further on the investments with me.
I do hope to hear back from you.

My Regards.

ABD KADIR IDRIS

0 comments: